Tim took over Walden’s Photography from his father in 1980, taking the studio in an entirely different direction when he developed the Walden trademark “Relationship” Black and White Fine Art portraiture.
Today, he and his wife Beverly run a high-end studio, providing beautifully crafted images for their clients as well as traveling the world teaching and sharing with other photographers.
- Tim Walden, M.Photog.Hon.M.Photog.Cr.CPP,F-ASP
- PPA-Photographic Master and Craftsman Degrees
- ASP-Photographic Fellowship Degree
- PPA President 2012-2013
- PPA Chairman of the Board 2013-2014
- Member of Society of 25 (XXV)
- IPC (International Photographic Council) Leadership Award 2014
- Kodak Mentor and Teacher
- Internationally Approved Juror
- International Speaker
- National Award Winner
- Imaging Excellence Award Recipient
- Gerhard Bakker Award for outstanding service through education in the field of photography and visual communications